Monday, October 24, 2016

Podcast Episode 5 show notes

Podcast episode 5 is up! You can either listen below or subscribe in iTunes. You can search for Cozy Cape Cottage, or click this link. (Note: the iTunes link will update in 24 hrs. I was using soundcloud to host my podcast, but I didn't realize that it was only giving me 3 hours....TOTAL! I thought it was 3 hours per month. Sigh - I'm moving over to podbean. Hopefully I've set it up so that the old episodes will still show up in iTunes. So complicated!) Edit to add: NOPE! You probably will need to re-subscribe in order to get new episodes. So sorry about that! #techfail

Links mentioned:

Knitting
Love the Winter hat
Ease pullover
Strie socks
Gingell socks
Simple Hat

Sewing:
Lola dress
Tinkerbell costume

Classes:
Sarah Eichorn natural dying class
Wild Haven Fiber Company

Books:
Loving Frank
The Wonder by Emma Donaughue
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Mari Condo
The Modern Natural Dyer, Vejar
Natural Color, Duerr 
Harvesting Color, Burgess
A Garden to Dye For, McLaughlin

Contact links
email - cozycapecottage@gmail.com
instagram
ravelry
facebook


Music courtesy Bensound.com

No comments:

Post a Comment