Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Cozy Cape Cottage....the Podcast! Episode 1

Because apparently I'm starting all the new things, I started a podcast! I have been thinking about doing this for at LEAST 6 months, as I am an avid consumer of podcasts, but it has taken me this long to get up the nerve to do it. (I waffled about it back in January here) I set up the account on Soundcloud months ago, so it's actually uploaded to iTunes already! You can search Cozy Cape Cottage under podcasts and find it, access it directly through this link, https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cozy-cape-cottage/id1139840841, or you could also listen here:






(If you are new to podcasts, Young House Love recently started one, and did a great breakdown of exactly how to set your iPhone up to subscribe and listen to them in this post. )

I'm not sure if or how I will do show notes in the future, but for now, here is a list of links to things I mentioned:

Wild Haven Fiber Company
Wool and Cotton Co
Little Bobbins podcast
Bakery Bears podcast
Homespun House podcast
Snappy Stitches podcast / Mama Loves Wool / Chrissy Graham
Ann Budd Handy Book of Top Down Sweaters
Girl Bear by Julie Williams
Sock Architecture
Simplicity pajama pattern 1285
Woolmakers Bliss spinning wheel 

So yay! I have absolutely no idea what I am doing, so I appreciate any feedback you have! I'm brand new to recording and sound editing, so let me know if the audio is too loud, too quiet, file size is too big, length of the show, you hate the sound of my voice, that I say UM waaayyyy too much (seriously, I know, and I even tried to take a bunch of them out. You're welcome)....There is a pretty good chance I won't be able to fix any of that, but still, good information to have. And if you are a podcaster as well and actually know what you are doing and have advice for me, I'd love that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment